Monday, January 13, 2014

Hey Family! :) It's so great to hear from y'all this week, thank you for your letters, emails and support, they really mean to world to me! This week was very long for some reason. The weather wasn't the best but we still worked hard through the rain! :) We had time to meet many people who have definintely been brought to us by the Lord. We have recieved so many referrals and as we've contacted them they want to learn more! One of them soaks up all we teach her like a sponge! I love it, I know the gospel is true! I'm sorry time is short this week, but we do have 2 baptisms this upcoming Saturday, that will be really great. Chris is super excited and ready to join. If possible, y'all can pray for him. His family is having a hard time with him joining and I know that as we prayed for them and as our Ward Mission Leader put his name in the temple, miracles have happened, but prayers are working! :) I love seeing miracles from the Lord as we pray with faith! We have taught a Muslim couple a few times and we got to go this week and teach them and some of their Muslim friends in their Mosque. That was really cool but also very different. We had to cover our hair and wear our badges of course! They asked some really great questions and we were able to bear testimony about the truthfulness and fulness of the gospel! They pray 5 times a day and people would come in and out to pray, which was neat to see. But I know that I'm a part of the Church that Christ established when he was on the earth and I'm so grateful for that! :) I'm sorry if I don't get to reply to all of your letters this week, it really is a busy day today. but I love y'all so much and hope you have a wonderful week! The Church is True! The Atonement of Jesus Christ can mend any broken heart and I'm so grateful for a loving Heavely Father who guides me every step of the way! I LOVE Y'ALL! :) XOXOXOX- Sister Sylar

No comments:

Post a Comment